Refurbished Apple iPad 6th Gen (A1893) 128GB - Space Grey, WiFi B
Like a computer. Unlike any computer.
If the computer were invented today, what would it look like? It would be powerful enough for any task. So mobile you could take it everywhere. And so intuitive you could use it any way you wanted. In other words, it wouldn’t really be a “computer”.
A10 Fusion chip. Engineered for performance.
64‑bit architecture. Four-core design. Over 3.3 billion transistors. Translation: The iPad is incredibly fast. Which comes in handy when you want to edit a 4K video, play graphics-intensive games or experience the latest augmented reality apps.
It multitasks easily. So you can too.
The iPad packs enough power to use multiple apps all at once. Work on your business plan while doing research on the web while making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. It’s even easier than it sounds.
The most immersive way to experience augmented reality.
Augmented reality (AR) is a technology that brings virtual objects into the real world. And every aspect of the iPad - from the display to the processing power to the cameras to the motion sensors - is designed to make AR apps more magical than ever before.
Augmented reality apps fundamentally change what you’re capable of. Learn whether you’re inside or outside a classroom. Solve everyday problems. Immerse yourself in entertainment and games. With the iPad and AR, the possibilities are endless.
Two great cameras that do more than take great photos.
Built-in front and back cameras allow you to shoot gorgeous photos and cinematic videos, scan documents, make FaceTime calls or even create a floor plan using augmented reality.
Loaded with powerful built-in apps.
Cut a track with GarageBand, make a compelling presentation with Keynote, or shoot and edit a short film with iMovie. The iPad comes with a collection of apps from Apple so you can start creating straight out of the box.
With over a million apps for the iPad, iPad can do countless things.
Every one of the 1.3 million the iPad apps has been designed specifically for the large iPad display. There are apps for anything you want to do - photography, drawing or just getting some work done. And finding your favourite apps is as easy as visiting the App Store, where their editors are always curating the best of what’s noteworthy.
Swipe, pinch, tap. It’s that easy.
The iPad is designed so that using it feels like second nature, even if you never have before. Multi-Touch gestures let you do things like browse photos, edit documents and organise your files simply by touching the beautiful 9.7-inch Retina display.
Drag from here. Drop to there.
Designed specifically for Multi-Touch, drag and drop makes it easy to move text, images and files between apps just by touching them. Make your document more engaging by dropping in a photo. Or simply add an attachment to your email. You can even select multiple items to move with a few taps of a finger.
Retina display. As beautiful as it is functional.
The 9.7-inch Retina display is an immersive way to experience all the things you can do with the iPad. Whether you’re writing a business plan or painting a masterpiece, the spacious display offers a vividness and clarity that’s so stunning you can’t help but touch it. Which is exactly the point.
Unlock securely and shop easily with Touch ID.
Touch ID makes unlocking your iPad simple and secure. You can also make purchases conveniently and safely with Apple Pay. Just place your fingertip on the Touch ID sensor and you’re good to go.
Designed with everyone in mind.
The most powerful technology is technology that everyone can use. That’s why the iPad comes with many assistive features for vision, hearing, motor skills, learning and literacy. You can talk to Siri just by typing. Customise display colours to aid visibility. Or have the content on the screen read aloud to you
- Touch ID, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Barometer, Ambient light sensor
- Digital compass and iBeacon microlocation
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
- File formats supported: .jpg, .tiﬀ, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ic
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X 10.10.5 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
|Chip||Apple A10 Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture|
|CPU||M10 motion coprocessor|
|Storage Capacity||Available in 32 and 128GB Internal Flash Memory|
|Display||Multi-Touch Retina Display|
|Screen Size||9.7" Inch|
|Lightning Connectors||3.5mm stereo headphone mini-jack, Built-in speaker, Dual microphones|
|Display Resolution||2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 264 ppi|
|Pre Installed Apps||Safari, iBooks, Face Time, Game Center, etc|
|Camera||FaceTime HD Camera|
1.2-megapixel photos & 720p HD Videos
HDR for photos and videos
Body and face detection
|Video Recording||1080p HD video recording (30 fps)|
Slo-mo (120 fps)
Time-lapse video with stabilisation
Video image stabilisation
3x video zoom
|iSight Camera||8MP Pictures|
Panorama (up to 43 megapixels)
HDR for photos
Tap to focus
Hybrid IR ﬁlter
Auto image stabilization
Body and face detection
|Wireless||Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)|
HT80 with MIMO
Bluetooth 4.2 technology
|System Requirements||Apple ID (required for some features)|
|Dimensions||240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm|
|Available Colours||Space Grey, Gold, silver|
|Internal Memory (RAM)||2GB|
|Processor Frequency||2GHz to 3GHz|
|Display Resolution||2048 X 1536 Pixels|
|Front Camera Megapixel||1.2MP|
|Rear Camera Megapixel||8MP|
|Built in Speakers||Yes|
|Built in Microphone||Yes|