Refurbished Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB Silver, Unlocked A+
So many innovations, but it still ﬁts perfectly in your hand.
Any way you look at it, the iPad mini 3 is pretty amazing. It has a stunning 7.9-inch Retina display, an incredibly powerful A7 chip, advanced wireless technologies, and Touch ID. Yet it's still thin and light. So while you can do even more, you won't feel like you're holding any more.
We maximized the inside. The outside is still mini.
iPad mini was designed to be a concentration, rather than a reduction, of iPad. It's small. But when you use it, it doesn't feel small. In addition to the Retina display, we packed in a tremendous amount of power and capability. And yet iPad mini remains the perfect mini size. That's because we engineered its components to be as thin and light as possible. It feels like an iPad in every way — only it's mini.
The difference has never been clearer.
iPad mini is amazing to hold. And behold. Every photo is incredibly detailed and vibrant, and every line of text is remarkably crisp and clear. With higher resolution than an HDTV, the gorgeous Retina display is a feast for the eyes.
How do 3 million pixels ﬁt into 7.9 inches? Brilliantly.
To make the Retina display in iPad mini incredibly sharp and vivid, we had to ﬁnd a way to pack every one of the 3.1 million pixels from the 9.7-inch iPad into a 7.9-inch display. Every pixel in a display has multiple signals telling it when to light up. And with a 2048-by-1536-resolution display, more pixels and more signals are placed closer together on the same plane, so signals can get crossed and image quality can suffer. To make sure everything on iPad mini looks crystal clear, Apple engineers elevated the pixels onto a different plane — separating them from the signals. In the end, the pixel density jumped to 326 pixels per inch — so dense the human eye can't distinguish individual pixels — making everything look incredibly detailed, vibrant, and razor sharp.
As impressive on the outside as it is on the inside.
Something that performs this beautifully deserves an equally beautiful finish. iPad mini comes in silver, space gray, and for the ﬁrst time, gold.
- Dual Channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- MIMO Technology
- Bluetooth 4.0
- UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC‑HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900 MHz)
- LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26)
- Data only
- Includes Siri Intelligent Assistant
- Touch ID; Three-axis gyro; Accelerometer; Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi; Digital compass; iBeacon microlocation
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Proﬁle level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov ﬁle formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Proﬁle with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov ﬁle formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi ﬁle format
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- File formats supported: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
- System Requirements:
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
|Chip||A7 chip with 64bit architecture|
|CPU||M7 Motion Co-Processor, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone|
|Graphics||PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)|
|Storage Capacity||16GB Internal Flash Memory|
|Internal Memory||1GB DDR3|
|Display||Multi-Touch Retina Display|
|Screen Size||7.9 inch|
|Lightning Connectors||3.5mm stereo headphone mini-jack, Built-in speaker, Dual microphones|
|Display Resolution||2048x1536 resolution at 326 ppi|
|Pre Installed Apps||Safari, iBooks, Face Time, Game Center, etc|
|Camera||FaceTime HD Camera|
1.2MP Pictures & 720p HD Videos
FaceTime video calling over Wi-Fi
Tap to control exposure
Photo and video geotagging
Video / Audio calling over Wi-Fi or mobile netwoek
|Video Recording||Video Recording|
1080p HD Video Recording
Tap to focus while recording
3x video zoom
|iSight Camera||iSight Camera|
Hybrid IR Filters
Tap to focus
Tap to control exposure
Photo and video geotagging
|System Requirements||Apple ID (required for some features)|
|Dimensions||34.7 x 200 x 7.5 mm|
|Available Colours||Space Grey, Gold, silver|
|Internal Memory (RAM)||1GB|
|Processor Frequency||1GHz to 2GHz|
|Display Resolution||2048 X 1536 Pixels|
|Front Camera Megapixel||1.2MP|
|Rear Camera Megapixel||5MP|
|Built in Speakers||Yes|
|Built in Microphone||Yes|