Refurbished Apple iPad Air 5th Gen (A2588) 10.9" 256GB - Blue, WiFi A
|Chip||Apple M1 processor with 8 cores|
|Storage Capacity||256GB Internal Flash Memory|
|Internal Memory||8GB RAM|
|Display||"Liquid Retina" Display|
|Display Resolution||2360x1640 (264 PPI, 500 nits brightness)|
|Camera||This specific iPad Air 5th Gen model (A2589) supports|
The rear camera is a 12 megapixel "Wide" camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a five-element lens. It supports digital zoom up to 5x, autofocus with Focus Pixels, Panorama support, and more. It supports still photographs, 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps and 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps. It also has slo mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps.
The front mounted "FaceTime HD" camera is a 12 megapixel "Ultra Wide" camera with a 122-degree field of view and an f/2.4 aperture. It supports 4K video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, and 60 fps. The front camera also supports "Center Stage" technology that automatically pans and zooms to keep subjects in frame..
Apple reports that the iPad Air 5th Gen models support "HEVC and H.264" video playback including "Dolby Vision and HDR10 content."
Powerful. Colourful. Wonderful
The Apple iPad Air does more than a computer in simpler, more magical ways. And now with more features and capabilities, it’s more versatile than ever.
Your creative studio on the go.
With apple M1 processor, you have the power to bring your ideas to life. Shoot a 4K video, then edit it right on the Apple iPad Air. Use the second‑generation Apple Pencil to paint and illustrate with dynamic brushes and subtle shading. And with the enhanced graphics and machine learning performance of apple M1 processor, you can unlock new creative possibilities with photo editing, music creation and more.
The notepad where your best ideas are born.
With Apple Pencil 2nd Gen (sold separately), you can easily take notes, organise your thoughts, and mark up screenshots, email and more. And with iPadOS 14, your handwriting becomes as powerful as typed text. Convert your sketches into perfect shapes, turn handwritten notes into typed text, and write in any text field with Scribble.
Make working hard to feel like hardly working.
With the incredible versatility of the Apple iPad Air, you can work any way you want. Use the Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately), or attach the Magic Keyboard (sold separately) for responsive typing and a built‑in trackpad. It’s perfect for the things you need to do, like sending an email. Or the things you want to do, like writing a short story.
Get to work. Get to class. Or get together
The Apple iPad Air is the perfect way to stay connected with Wi‐Fi and 4G LTE Advanced. Host a FaceTime call, join a video conference or start a group project with friends or classmates from anywhere. Advanced cameras and microphones keep faces and voice crystal clear. The Apple iPad Air features super-fast Wi‐Fi 6 and with 4G LTE Advanced, you can connect even when you’re away from Wi‐Fi.
Power up your leisure time.
The incredible graphics of apple M1 processor and the stunning Apple iPad Air display make all your entertainment completely captivating. Watch films on the gorgeous Liquid Retina display with P3 wide colour and enjoy an immersive audio experience with high‑quality landscape stereo speakers. Or play games with console‑level graphics, and even connect a controller.
Like every Apple product, the Apple iPad Air was designed with your privacy and security in mind. It’s not always easy. But that’s the kind of innovation they believe in.
Technology is most powerful when everyone can use it. That’s why the Apple iPad Air comes with accessibility features that support vision, hearing, mobility and learning needs.
- Features the Apple M1 processor
- Neural Engine
- Available in 64 and 256GB Internal Flash Memory models
- 10.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology with a 2360x1640-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (PPI)
- Liquid Retina display
- Wide colour display (P3), True Tone display, 500 nits brightness
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, Fully laminated display, Antireflective coating, 1.8% reflectivity
- Supports Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- FaceTime HD Camera
- 7-megapixel photos and 1080p HD Videos at 60 fps
- Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Backside illumination, Smart HDR, Auto image stabilisation
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Burst mode, Exposure control, Timer mode
- Audio Playback:
- Apple reports that the iPad Air 5th Gen models support "AAC, MP3, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos."
- User-conﬁgurable maximum volume limit
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 HT80 with MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Nano‑SIM (supports Apple SIM) ,eSIM
- 9.74 x 7.02 x 0.24
- 462 g
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing to a Mac or PC requires:
- OS X 10.11.6*
- PC: Windows 7 or later using iTunes 12.10 or later
|Internal Memory (RAM)||8GB|
|Processor Frequency||3GHz to 4GHz|
|Display Resolution||2360 X 1640 Pixels|
|Front Camera Megapixel||12MP|
|Rear Camera Megapixel||12MP|
|Built in Speakers||Yes|
|Built in Microphone||Yes|