Refurbished Apple iPad Air 2 128GB Silver, Unlocked B
So capable, you won't want to put it down. So thin and light, you won't have to.
With iPad, we've always had a somewhat paradoxical goal, to create a device that's immensely powerful, yet so thin and light you almost forget it's there. A device that helps you do amazing things, without ever getting in your way. The iPad Air 2 is all that. And then some.
Not just a thinner display. A better display.
To create the astonishingly thin silhouette of the iPad Air 2, we started by redesigning the Retina display, fusing what had been three layers into one. Not only did this make the display thinner, it made it better, with more vivid colors and greater contrast. Then we added an antireflective coating, giving the iPad Air 2 the least reflective display of any tablet in the world.
Massive power. In its most minimal form.
Not only is the iPad Air 2 thinner, it's also a lot more powerful. We designed a new chip, the A8X, that delivers substantially better CPU and graphics performance than its predecessor. In fact, with its 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the iPad Air 2 is as powerful as many personal computers.
Security based on a one-of-a-kind design: your ﬁngerprint.
The iPad Air 2 comes with our breakthrough Touch ID technology. It gives you an unprecedented level of security because it uses nature's most perfect password: your fingerprint. So with just one touch, you can instantly unlock your iPad Air 2. But Touch ID goes beyond that. You can also make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. And with Apple Pay, you can unlock an entire world of online shopping that's fast, convenient, and secure.
Two amazing cameras. Cleverly disguised as an iPad.
The new iSight camera is our best iPad camera yet, with advanced optics, an improved sensor, and a powerful Apple-designed image signal processor. There are new features like panorama, time-lapse videos, slo-mo, and burst and timer modes. The front-facing FaceTime HD camera has been redesigned, too, with an improved sensor and larger pixels for even better low-light performance. The upshot? All your photos and videos — and video calls and selfies — look incredible.
iOS 8 and the iPad Air 2. A powerful combination.
iOS 8 is the most advanced mobile OS ever, with features that make the iPad Air 2 even more indispensable. Continuity lets you start a project on one device and finish it on another. Family Sharing lets up to six people in your family share movies, books, music, and apps. With iCloud Drive, you can safely store any kind of document and access it from any device. In fact, every feature in iOS 8 is designed to work seamlessly with the iPad Air 2, taking full advantage of its powerful A8X chip, ultrafast wireless, and brilliant Retina display.
- Includes Siri Intelligent Assistant
- Three-axis gyro; Accelerometer; Barometer; Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi; Digital compass; iBeacon microlocation
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 5.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Proﬁle with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov ﬁle formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi ﬁle format
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- File formats supported: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
- User-conﬁgurable maximum volume limit
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
|Chip||Features the A8X chip with 64 bit architecture|
|CPU||M8 motion coprocessor|
|Storage Capacity||128GB Internal Flash Memory|
|Internal Memory||2GB RAM|
|Display||Multi Touch Retina Display|
|Screen Size||9.7 inch|
|Lightning Connectors||3.5mm stereo headphone mini-jack, Built-in speaker, Dual microphones|
|Display Resolution||2048x1536 resolution at 264 ppi|
|Pre Installed Apps||Safari, iBooks, Face Time, Game Center, etc|
|Camera||FaceTime HD Camera|
1.2MP Pictures & 720p HD Videos
|Video Recording||Video Recording|
1080p HD Video Recording
Slo‑mo video support
Time-lapse video with stabilisation
Video image stabilisation
3x video zoom
|iSight Camera||8MP Pictures|
Improved face Detection
Hybrid IR Filters
Tap to focus
Panorama (up to 43MP)
|Wireless||Dual Channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
HT80 with MIMO Technology
|System Requirements||Apple ID (required for some features)|
|Dimensions||240 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm|
|Available Colours||Space Grey, Gold, silver|
|Internal Memory (RAM)||2GB|
|Processor Frequency||1GHz to 2GHz|
|Display Resolution||2048 X 1536 Pixels|
|Front Camera Megapixel||1.2MP|
|Rear Camera Megapixel||8MP|
|Built in Speakers||Yes|
|Built in Microphone||Yes|